HANOI – CAT BA – LAN HA BAY 1 DAY
ITINERARY HANOI – CAT BA – LAN HA BAY 1 DAY
7.45 – 8.15: Picking up passengers at the meeting points and departing from Hanoi to Cat Ba.
9.45 – 10.00: Going to Dinh Vu Port.
10.00 – 10.15: Boarding Dinh Vu – Cai Vieng high speed boat.
11.00: Picking up at Cat Ba and going to the center of Cat Ba Island.
12.00: Visiting Ben Beo in Cat Ba Island, boarding and travelling to Lan Ha Bay. Enjoying lunch on board while cruising across thousands of different large and small islands. Visitors can observe a large picture of the charming beauty of nature with magnificent limestone cliffs, crystal water and azure sky, creating a wonderful dreamy gorgeous Lan Ha Bay.
14.30: Visiting Monkey Island, kayaking and swimming.
15.30: Returning Ben Beo.
16.15: Departing from Ben Beo to Cai Vieng.
17.00: Boarding Cai Vieng – Dinh Vu high speed boat.
17.30: Getting on a coach from Dinh Vu to return Hanoi
19.30: Saying farewell in Hanoi.
Cat Ba is the largest of the 366 islands spanning 260km2 that comprise the Cat Ba Archipelago, which makes up the southeastern edge of Halong Bay in Northern Vietnam. Cat Ba Island means “Women’s Island” (Cat meaning sandy and Ba meaning women). Legend has it that many centuries ago, three women of the Tran Dynasty were killed and their bodies floated all the way to Cat Ba Island. Each body washed up on a different beach and all three were found by local fishermen. The residents of Cat Ba built a temple for each woman, and the Island soon became known as Cat Ba.
Lan Ha Bay is located in the east of Cat Ba island, overlooks the Van gate and adjacent to Halong Bay. It is a gulf-shaped bay with approximately 400 large and small islands, creating a huge picture of the heaven scene. Being different from Halong Bay, all of 400 large and small islands in Lan Ha Bay are covered by trees or vegetation, even a tiny island like a peninsula.
|HANOI – CAT BA – LAN HA BAY 1 DAY||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Thaco Town Bus 35 seats||60 USD|
|Limousine Van||75 USD|
– Modern coach under the program
– Round-trip ticket for Cai Vieng – Dinh Vu high speed boat
– Cruise ship for visiting Lan Ha Bay
– Enthusiastic and experienced tour guides
– Travelling insurance
– Lunch with a wide range of seafood dishes
– Visiting tickets
– 01 bottle of water for free
– Personal costs
– Kayaking fees
– Meal beverage
– VAT tax
Visitors should bring:
– Suitable clothes depending on the weather conditions and shoes for easy walking.
– 5 to 9-years-old children: 75% of the adult tour price
– Above 9 years will be counted as adult.
– Children under the age of 4 accompanied by parents: if the visiting tickets for those are required, their parents will have to buy the tickets.